What I wish I knew before
- Make sure to read the documentation (this may seem obvious, but trust me)
- My projects is supposed to be viewable here. But it looks like the styles aren’t properly rendering
- Locally all assets build, but for some reason Gitlab isn’t properly building the Hugo app
- I ended up switching the hosting to Netlify because it just worked
- I just had to configue a netlify.toml then just
Overall my experience of getting my personal blog on Hugo up and running was a simple one, but had a few twists and turns.